After the Aizen arc, Ichigo has to go a whole 17 months with no powers. Which is really tough on him, because he can’t protect anyone or see any spirits and also he probably has a TON of make-up work in school. But surely there are some…creative things he might try in order to cope with being an ordinary human with no powers. For instance…
1. He could adopt a black cat and name it Yoruichi.
Of course, when he asks it for advice it will just meow back cryptically. But then, how often did Ichigo really understand what Yoruichi was saying?
2. He could make a hollow mask out of paper mache, and then wear it while making warbling noises in the mirror.
Personally, I think he should go with the early Hueco Mundo mask. That one looked the coolest.
3. He could yell at stuffed animals.
Preferably while his family members are downstairs and might hear him.
4. He could say “I know you’re watching me, Rukia” at random moments.
Just in case. Although it will be very embarrassing if he finds out it was Renji watching him the whole time.
5. He could find everyday things to say in his bankai voice.
“BAN - anas are a great snack!”
6. He could stand under a blooming cherry tree on a windy day and try to dodge the petals.
Of course, the petals won’t actively try to attack him. But on the other hand, how good is Ichigo at dodging when he’s not in bankai form?
7. He could attack butterflies.
While yelling, “I will defeat you, Aizen!”
8. He could grow a mullet.
Just in case long hair really does bring power.
9. He could shout “GETSUGATENSHOU” during ordinary fights.
It won’t actually produce an attack, of course, but it will probably confuse the other guy and give Ichigo an opening.
10. He could pretend that a stick is a sword like the rest of us do.
Welcome to ordinary human life, Ichigo.